Convert Table to Text grayed out on Mac (View topic) • Apache OpenOffice Community Forum
Any help is sincerely appreciated. Hi, so let me try to explain step by step what works for me.
Hope this helps. Hello Marrie, you are absolutely right, but I have seen this fail a couple of times when I have aparently been interacting with a cell for one reason or another. But certainly, if you are sure the complete table is selected then "cut" will do the trick. Skip to main content. Search this site.
Twitter Facebook. Actually what I do is simplear. The table is now gone.
Thanks for your help. IJ Reilly macrumors P6. Jul 16, 17, 1, Palookaville. Probably your table is set to be floating instead of inline.
You are here
This setting can be found in the Inspector, on the text wrap tab. Then you will probably want to set a header row in the table tab so it appears at the top of each page. Thanks for your response! But it's already set to inline text.
- saffire 6 usb driver mac lion?
- A Review of My Mac Pages: A VoiceOver Guide to Word Processing, by Anne and Archie Robertson.
- How to use the hidden features in Apple's Pages for Mac.
- free ipod to mac music transfer software;
- best html text editor mac.
- best way to take notes in college on a mac.
I've gone through the inspector menu and I can't find anything to fix this. Any other ideas? Inline text? The entire table is what needs to be set as inline. Make sure the table is selected the handles around the outside borders must be showing before selecting inline from the Inspector.
PeggyD macrumors a. The only way around it is to use a bigger paper size, shrink the contents of the row or split the row so that it breaks at the bottom of the page.
Pages 5 for Mac: How to Modify Tables, Create Formulas, and Share Documents
Mar 25, 0. I've got a somewhat similar question.
- hook up two monitors to mac mini 2012?
- my passport wd mac transfer.
- Pages for Mac: Add and edit cell content in Pages.
- Formatting Cells, Rows, and Columns | Creating Tables Using Keynote for Mac OS X | InformIT!
- mac mini 2009 wifi antenna connection;
- Pages 5 for Mac: How to Modify Tables, Create Formulas, and Share Documents – The Mac Observer;
I'm using a resume template and am having trouble with spacing of lists, text wrapping and making sure everything is in line, etc. I'm new to Pages and have tried watching some of the tutorials, what's the best way to figure this stuff out? Also, in the resume template, it's got all the info already in a box. What if I want to move the spacing of this box? It's not like a normal text box, I can't figure out how to click and move it? Yeah, I had the table selected when I chose 'inline' so that wasn't the issue.
I ended up just having to start a new row on each page and split the information between several rows. Kind of a hassle, but oh well. That should absolutely not be necessary.